[Vision2020] Should Sojourner's Alliance Be Shut Down?

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:28:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1778570630-1059690522=:38643

Thanks for taking the bait, Shelley.  I was waiting for someone to ask.  Yes, I stayed at Sojourner's Alliance last year for about 3+ weeks, and then I left because a guy there had Hepatitis C, and wanted everyone to eat off the same food dishes with him.  I later saw him as a cook(!) at a local nursing home, where a roommate and I went to volunteer for Thanksgiving.

Then, this year, after I came from my CJ's-sponsored trip to Boise (during which time I launched a 200+ e-mail campaign against Bob Hoover, who resigned shortly after I e-mailed people all over the state), I was blessed when Gabe Webb allowed me back into Sojourners Alliance.  Of course, I needed a place to stay, but the main reason for going back to SAlliance, was to get the dirt on the place, so that I can help get it shut down.  In the end, I made it impossible for Sojourner's to have me around, because I WOULD NOT SUBMIT to their pro-homosexual agenda that they force everyone who stays there to partake in.

Like I've said many, many times before: I don't care what people say about me.  I have not fallen on my face, not once since becoming a Christian.  I don't really care if people think I'm insane, a loser, a con artist, a fool, not a Christian: Y'all needed some spiritual growth here: you know that Moscow has been spiritually dormant for years, and I'm just part of what God is doing to "rebirth" the place.  There are others who don't necessarily agree with my style, who were sent here also by God (pastors in Moscow, no less), who know that a revival in Moscow is going to happen, no matter what fools like you try to do to lead people to the evils so willingly offered at places like CJ's.

Anyway, Foo On You.

K?

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Cjsnightclub@aol.com wrote:
Did Sojourners ever give YOU a place to stay?

Shelley

--0-1778570630-1059690522=:38643

<DIV>Thanks for taking the bait, Shelley.&nbsp; I was waiting for someone to ask.&nbsp; Yes, I stayed at Sojourner's Alliance last year for about 3+ weeks, and then I left because a guy there had Hepatitis C, and wanted everyone to eat off the same food dishes with him.&nbsp; I later saw him as a cook(!) at a local nursing home, where a roommate and I went to volunteer for Thanksgiving.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Then, this year, after I came from my CJ's-sponsored trip to Boise (during which time I launched a 200+ e-mail campaign against Bob Hoover, who resigned shortly after I e-mailed people all over the state), I was blessed when Gabe Webb allowed me back into Sojourners Alliance.&nbsp; Of course, I needed a place to stay, but the main reason for going back to SAlliance, was to get the dirt on the place, so that I can help get it shut down.&nbsp; In the end, I made it impossible for Sojourner's to have me around, because I WOULD NOT SUBMIT to their pro-homosexual agenda that they force everyone who stays there to partake in.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Like I've said many, many times before: I don't care what people say about me.&nbsp; I have not fallen on my face, not once since becoming a Christian.&nbsp; I don't really care if people think I'm insane, a loser, a con artist, a fool, not a Christian: Y'all needed some spiritual growth here: you know that Moscow has been spiritually dormant for years, and I'm just part of what God is doing to "rebirth" the place.&nbsp; There are others who don't necessarily agree with my style, who were sent here also by God (pastors in Moscow, no less), who know that a revival in Moscow is going to happen, no matter what fools like you try to do to lead people to the evils so willingly offered at places like CJ's.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, Foo On You.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>K?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler<BR><BR><B><I>Cjsnightclub@aol.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%"><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Did Sojourners ever give YOU a place to stay?<BR><BR>Shelley</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1778570630-1059690522=:38643--