[Vision2020] Re: poor lost souls (ownership of CJ's)

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2048793169-1059689636=:12890

nope!  i won't leave.  you guys still don't get it: latah county will be returned to its rightful owners: the land will oust you, Shelley.  i stay til my work is done.  you stay until you realize that today is not like yesterday, or last year, or five years ago...and that the tomorrow of Moscow is never guaranteed by its past: God is going to correct what's wrong in Moscow, by cutting off the gas supply, the food supply, everything necessary to make life comfortable for cats like you and your husband.

i'm telling you, my august predictions will come true.  and as for you offering me a job, BOY i'm glad we got that one cleared up!  looks like i'm WRONG AGAIN!  just like always, right Shelley?  right Phil?  right Dale?  right anyone else who is stubborn enough at this point not to admit that the Palouse will not ever be the same as the nostalgic way you all seem to think of it: IT'S OVER, FOLKS.  time is up - God is intervening in a very strong way.

YOU ARE ALL BASICALLY FADING INTO THE PAST OF THIS REGION...an error on the landscape that started with the homesteaders, and never should have been.

and as for God, Shelley - again, i might urge you to quit the barbituates: even for a week or two, so that at least Phil and your daughter might have a decent conversation with you for a change...

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Cjsnightclub@aol.com wrote:
Douglas writes:

you offered me a job - i came up from lewiston - then you wouldn't let me work at CJ's - and you bought me a bus ticket to Boise, telling me not to come back.

you did THAT for ME?  who are you kidding?

Douglas,

I am not going to waste Vision 20/20's time on you. This is the only thing I will say on this forum. Email me privately.

1) I never offered you a job. Pull up from your memory banks the truth. I was (past tense) thinking about (way past tense) trying to help you as I told you I would ask Phil to see if he has any work for you. We did not at the time have anything for you to do which I told you.

2) I bought you a ONE WAY bus ticket to Boise so you could "expand" your teaching prophecy to a much larger congregation. I NEVER TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK!  Just wishful thinking on my part. I even gave you cash.

You are spiteful (not in my bible) of everyone who has tried to help you. You judge (again only one person allowed to judge according to my bible) and say hurtful, mean untruths to benefit whom? You? None of what you do, or think you represent is anywhere close to my God. Go play elsewhere!

Sincerely,
Shelley

--0-2048793169-1059689636=:12890

<DIV>nope!&nbsp; i won't leave.&nbsp; you guys still don't get it: latah county will be returned to its rightful owners: the land will oust you, Shelley.&nbsp; i stay til my work is done.&nbsp; you stay until you realize that today is not like yesterday, or last year, or five years ago...and that the tomorrow of Moscow is never guaranteed by its past: God is going to correct what's wrong in Moscow, by cutting off the gas supply, the food supply, everything necessary to make life comfortable for cats like you and your husband.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>i'm telling you, my august predictions will come true.&nbsp; and as for you offering me a job, BOY i'm glad we got that one cleared up!&nbsp; looks like i'm WRONG AGAIN!&nbsp; just like always, right Shelley?&nbsp; right Phil?&nbsp; right Dale?&nbsp; right anyone else who is stubborn enough at this point not to admit that the Palouse will not ever be the same as the nostalgic way you all seem to think of it: IT'S OVER, FOLKS.&nbsp; time is up - God is intervening in a very strong way.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>YOU ARE ALL BASICALLY FADING INTO THE PAST OF THIS REGION...an error on the landscape that started with the homesteaders, and never should have been.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>and as for God, Shelley - again, i might urge you to quit the barbituates: even for a week or two, so that at least Phil and your daughter might have a decent conversation with you for a change...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler<BR></DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>Cjsnightclub@aol.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%"><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Douglas writes:<BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" TYPE="CITE">you offered me a job - i came up from lewiston - then you wouldn't let me work at CJ's - and you bought me a bus ticket to Boise, telling me not to come back.<BR>&nbsp; <BR>you did THAT for ME?&nbsp; who are you kidding?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Douglas,<BR><BR>I am not going to waste Vision 20/20's time on you. This is the only thing I will say on this forum. Email me privately.<BR><BR>1) I <B>never</B> offered you a job. Pull up from your memory banks the truth. I was (past tense) thinking about (way past tense) trying to <B>help </B>you as I told !
 you I
 would ask Phil to see if he has any work for you. We did not at the time have anything for you to do which I told you.<BR><BR>2) I bought you a ONE WAY bus ticket to Boise so you could "expand" your teaching prophecy to a much larger congregation. I NEVER TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK!&nbsp; Just wishful thinking on my part. I even gave you cash.<BR><BR>You are spiteful (not in my bible) of everyone who has tried to help you. You judge (again only one person allowed to judge according to my bible) and say hurtful, mean untruths to benefit whom? You? None of what you do, or think you represent is anywhere close to my God. Go play elsewhere!<BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#0000ff size=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><B>Sincerely,</FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"></B><BR>Shelley</FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2
 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><BR><BR><BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2048793169-1059689636=:12890--