[Vision2020] re: Logical Error! Letter to the Editor: Teacher salary art...

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:00:39 EDT

--part1_134.234ee291.2c5add77_boundary

Bill - it is not meant to be "mean spirited." It is just that so many
teachers think they could be making a lot more doing something else. Their attitude
is, because they have those thoughts they should be paid what they really think
they are worth. But there are no dollars to pay them. So maybe they really
need to go try and do that something else. There is always exceptions to the
rules.

There are very few business owners in this town that make what the teachers
make and we pay a lot more taxes than what the teachers pay. Most of us work a
hell of a lot more hours than a teacher works. So - like I said before, they
elected to be a teacher. They elect to live here. Just like me. Just like you.
Your choice. My choice. If you want to pay them more you can sign your check
over to the union and ask that it be distributed amongst the teachers. You
wanna pay them more? You pay them more.

Phil

--part1_134.234ee291.2c5add77_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Bill - it is not meant to be "mean spirited." It is ju=
st that so many teachers think they could be making a lot more doing somethi=
ng else. Their attitude is, because they have those thoughts they should be=20=
paid what they really think they are worth. But there are no dollars to pay=20=
them. So maybe they really need to go try and do that something else. There=20=
is always exceptions to the rules.<BR>
<BR>
There are very few business owners in this town that make what the teachers=20=
make and we pay a lot more taxes than what the teachers pay. Most of us work=
 a hell of a lot more hours than a teacher works. So - like I said before, t=
hey elected to be a teacher. They elect to live here. Just like me. Just lik=
e you. Your choice. My choice. If you want to pay them more you can sign you=
r check over to the union and ask that it be distributed amongst the teacher=
s. You wanna pay them more? You pay them more.<BR>
<BR>
Phil<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_134.234ee291.2c5add77_boundary--