[Vision2020] University dollars

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:35:34 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

Hey!  I have an idea.  Why should UI bother buying anything anymore?  In the
manner of "Good Old School Spirit" maybe staff and faculty should volunteeer
half their time, thus reducing their pay period form 80 hours to 40 hours.
During the 40 hours that they aren't working, maybe they can sell pencils or
candles for the school, thus dramatically boosting that sagging budget.

Come on, John.  Certainly you must have a few choice suggestions.  Let's
hear them.

Tom Hansen
UI '96