[Vision2020] Viola Fire - response to D. Carscallen

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1322594801-1059672833=:50677

which first set of predictions, dan?  the ones from June?

here they are again, from my website: and yes, they did come true, very subtle though. obviously my predictions for august are not subtle at all, and will be the real test, no?
Monday, June 02, 2003

Within three weeks from this coming Thursday, we will all be living in a world, where God has finally made His wrath known about all of the world's sins. I am predicting that within three weeks from this Thursday - June 5th, 2003, the Lord will make an adjustment in every human being's reality, so that we know once and for all that only the Lord gives us justice. What does this mean for you? It depends who you are. If you are a person who has sinned much and helped others very little, then it's likely that God will make His presence felt inside of you and around you in a very substantial way.

There have been various, widespread natural indications that this prediction has come true.  There has also been a total increase in the number of war-related deaths, worldwide.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Doug:

Water concervation will make it rain?  Wow, that's a new one.  I don't think it was God sending a message, I think it was a careless homeowner who happens to be in custody.  And if God was aiming for our County Commissioner's land, he needs to do some "sighting in", because he was way off the mark.

Waiting for the next predictions (and the explaination for the failure of the first set to come true),

DC

--0-1322594801-1059672833=:50677

<DIV>which first set of predictions, dan?&nbsp; the ones from June?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>here they are again, from my website: and yes, they did come true, very subtle though. obviously my predictions for august are not subtle at all, and will be the real test, no?</DIV>
<DIV>*************************************************************************************************</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Monday, June 02, 2003</STRONG> <BR><BR>Within three weeks from this coming Thursday, we will all be living in a world, where God has finally made His wrath known about all of the world's sins. I am predicting that within three weeks from this Thursday - June 5th, 2003, the Lord will make an adjustment in every human being's reality, so that we know once and for all that only the Lord gives us justice. What does this mean for you? It depends who you are. If you are a person who has sinned much and helped others very little, then it's likely that God will make His presence felt inside of you and around you in a very substantial way.<BR>*******************************************************************************</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There have been various, widespread natural indications that this prediction has come true.&nbsp; There has also been a total increase in the number of war-related deaths, worldwide.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler<BR></DIV><B><I></I></B>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Doug:&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Water concervation will make it rain?&nbsp; Wow, that's a new one.&nbsp; I don't think it was God sending a message, I think it was a careless homeowner who happens to be in custody.&nbsp; And if God was aiming for our County Commissioner's land, he needs to do some "sighting in", because he was way off the mark.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Waiting for the next predictions (and the explaination for the failure of the first set to come true), </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>DC</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1322594801-1059672833=:50677--