[Vision2020] Predictions For August 2003

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:36:45 -0700

No, the UI will remain open, attracting tens of thousands of transfer
students.  With that many additional students to exploit, we'll make
millions, MILLIONS! I'll cash my UI stock options and retire to a gated
community some place that hasn't been devastated by the apocalypse.

Ron Force	      	  rforce@moscow.com
Moscow Idaho USA