[Vision2020] Re: Predictions for August 2003

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:12:53 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C355B9.F9590F60

Ralph,

You're a hoot. Stambler is a false prophet and you falsely interpret
prophecies. Are you sure that he's not your son?

Even a child can understand the difference between a "coming in judgment"
and a personal coming. There was a coming in judgment in 70 AD. All those
prophecies you cited were fully fulfilled in the first century, just as
Christ said they would be.

But then again, your mind has already chosen to embrace what your heart
believes. Enjoy your spiritual mastu...  oh, never mind.

Dale

  _____