[Vision2020] response to Josh Gibbs

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:33:30 -0700 (PDT)

--0-307518137-1059431610=:60708

I am ready to work, Josh, as long as it's not kissing Mr. Wilson's you-know-what.  But that's what seems to pay in Moscow, and it works for you, with your lips all brown and what-not.

Hey, you've never seen me with a Bible, ranting and raving like a New Saint Andrews freak.

Again, (CAPS INTENDED), I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUNG MEN AT CHRIST CHURCH; I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS LYING TO THE GOVERNMENT ON MY TAXES; I'M NOT THE ONE SPONSORING WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUPS; AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THIS TOWN (got no dough, bro!).

Again, Josh, you don't bother me: God will take care of you in God's own time.  Unless you want to take the Doug Wilson approach and threaten my life, instead?  Why NOT follow him to the letter, seeing that you're here on the forum wiping his butt for him, because he still has yet to answer to any of the charges from this forum: TAX FRAUD; CHILD ABUSE; PROMOTION OF HATRED.  You're just a fence to keep people away from the real deal: But he's not the real deal, bro: Satan (DOUG WILSON'S boss) is who you are in effect working for, Josh.  ONLY CHRIST IS THE REAL DEAL.

And regarding a job: You're too much of a coward to even offer me a job, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT I WOULD ACCEPT ANY JOB FROM ANYBODY AT THIS POINT, BECAUSE NO ONE WILL HIRE ME.

COME ON, JOSH, OFFER ME A JOB, I'LL DO IT...IN FACT, I'LL DO IT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR 2 WEEKS HOUSING.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(Moscow)

--0-307518137-1059431610=:60708

<DIV>I am ready to work, Josh, as long as it's not kissing Mr. Wilson's you-know-what.&nbsp; But that's what seems to pay in Moscow, and it works for you, with your lips all brown and what-not.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hey, you've never seen me with a Bible, ranting and raving like a New Saint Andrews freak.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Again, (CAPS INTENDED), I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUNG MEN AT CHRIST CHURCH; I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS LYING TO THE GOVERNMENT ON MY TAXES; I'M NOT THE ONE SPONSORING WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUPS; AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THIS TOWN (got no dough, bro!).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Again, Josh, you don't bother me: God will take care of you in&nbsp;God's own time.&nbsp; Unless you want to take the Doug Wilson approach and threaten my life, instead?&nbsp; Why NOT follow him to the letter, seeing that you're here on the forum wiping his butt for him, because he still has yet to answer to any of the charges from this forum: TAX FRAUD; CHILD ABUSE; PROMOTION OF HATRED.&nbsp; You're just a fence to keep people away from the real deal: But he's not the real deal, bro: Satan (DOUG WILSON'S boss) is who you are in effect working for, Josh.&nbsp; ONLY CHRIST IS THE REAL DEAL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And regarding a job: You're too much of a coward to even offer me a job, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT I WOULD ACCEPT ANY JOB FROM ANYBODY AT THIS POINT, BECAUSE NO ONE WILL HIRE ME.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>COME ON, JOSH, OFFER ME A JOB, I'LL DO IT...IN FACT, I'LL DO IT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR 2 WEEKS HOUSING.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>(Moscow)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>