[Vision2020] Re: Bible in school

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Ralph Nielson,

No "evasion" of the issue; I did actually intend to address a different
but related topic.

Possibly you would have preferred me to start my post as follows:
"Mr. Ralph Nielsen, on a different but related topic,...."

Now, was your intent below to evade the questions I posed? But now since
I have clearly stated the intent of my post, possibly you can now address
it - or not.

Cheers!
John Harrell