[Vision2020] Jefferson's Bible...

Peter Willard petew@completebbs.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:57:11 -0700

--=======7C6D22A8=======

At 04:44 PM 7/26/03 -0700, Don Kaag wrote:

>Visionaries:
>
>Copies of Jefferson's Bible are hard to come by,

Even on the dial-up, which doesn't want me to have a connection today, it
takes about 20 seconds to find a dozen sites with the complete text of the
Jefferson Bible. Try typing in "Jefferson Bible" at google.com. Prefer the
KJV myself, but the Jefferson is worth a read.

Here's Google's first pick.

http://www.angelfire.com/co/JeffersonBible/

If you like a "normal" book, they are about $12 new.

Hope that helps. Also...

>Actually, the present Bible was designed by a committee
I thought it was just Jerome sitting in his cave or whatever?

---