[Vision2020] New Coffee House in Moscow?

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:29:19 EDT

--part1_e4.3b2dcdd9.2c52c2ef_boundary

Visioneers,

as stated by Don Kaag in a recent V20/20 post:

"I like Bucers, although I would be happy to have an alternative place which=
=20
puts=20
smokers off in a room by themselves, plays soft classical music, has=A0=20
intellectually-challenging books to read, and serves reasonably good=20
wine by the glass.=A0 Someone else open another place like Bucers, and I=20
will spend time there, too.=A0 The Corner Club or the Slurp 'n Burp just=20
won't cut it---I dislike second-hand smoke and I loathe country and=20
western music."

Phil says:

I keep hearing complaints about Bucer's. I have the solution.=20

Are you aware that there is an ideal location for a coffee shop right here i=
n=20
Moscow? Maybe with some poetry, jazz and blues? There is already a sound=20
system in place. It even has private outdoor seating. Room for a coffee roas=
ter! A=20
cement vault to store your coffee beans or a wine cellar. Handicap=20
accessible. Furnished with couches, love seats and coffee tables. How about=20=
a juice bar?=20
Already in place. The owner of the space is willing to work a joint venture=20
with the right individual.

Approximately 5k square feet. A day light basement located below CJ's.

Why complain? Cease the opportunity.=20

Drop me an email - Phil

--part1_e4.3b2dcdd9.2c52c2ef_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Visioneers,<BR>
<BR>
<I>as stated by Don Kaag in a recent V20/20 post:<BR>
</I><BR>
<B>"I like Bucers, although I would be happy to have an alternative place wh=
ich puts <BR>
smokers off in a room by themselves, plays soft classical music, has=A0 <BR>
intellectually-challenging books to read, and serves reasonably good <BR>
wine by the glass.=A0 Someone else open another place like Bucers, and I <BR=

will spend time there, too.=A0 The Corner Club or the Slurp 'n Burp just <BR=

won't cut it---I dislike second-hand smoke and I loathe country and <BR>
western music."</B><BR>
<BR>
<I>Phil says:</I><BR>
<BR>
I keep hearing complaints about Bucer's. I have the solution. <BR>
<BR>
Are you aware that there is an ideal location for a coffee shop right here i=
n Moscow? Maybe with some poetry, jazz and blues? There is already a sound s=
ystem in place. It even has private outdoor seating. Room for a coffee roast=
er! A cement vault to store your coffee beans or a wine cellar. Handicap acc=
essible. Furnished with couches, love seats and coffee tables. How about a j=
uice bar? Already in place. The owner of the space is willing to work a join=
t venture with the right individual.<BR>
<BR>
Approximately 5k square feet. A day light basement located below CJ's.<BR>
<BR>
Why complain? Cease the opportunity. <BR>
<BR>
Drop me an email - Phil<BR>
<BR>
<BR>