[Vision2020] Bush's Africa trip

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Carl,
   My question would be, why on earth would the
Senegalese government agree to such unbelieveable
conditions for his visit?
   They didn't have to agree to any visit. I'm sure if
they had objected to any one of the conditions you
mention the whole thing would have been off. I wonder
what those in charge feel like they're going to get
out of this? I'm sure they were promised something.
    TL