[Vision2020] ANOTHER National Democrat on Iraq

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,
   You're right and Chenoweth wasn't the only GOP'er
who criticized Billy boy while having a few of their
own irons in the fire, so to speak.
   At least Helen DID live up to her pledge of 3 terms
and then out. That's more than many of the CONTRACT
WITH AMERICA class of '94 Congresscritters did. Look
at George Nethercutt for example.
   I can't be responsive to your last question though.
I guess it's just me, but I have no idea what asking
the color of a kettle means exactly. Sorry.
    Later, L