[Vision2020] California Democrats Overheard On Budget: Milking Crisis

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:11:16 -0700

What? No missing minutes on the tapes? I think all meetings should be
publically broadcast. That would keep the government honest. Imagine, if
that is what they Democrats say, I wonder what the Republicans say?

Donovan J Arnold