[Vision2020] Christ Church...

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 05:56:48 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

Question concerning the New St. Andrews College:  I understand that
tax-exempt entities cannot actively participate in politics (i.e.
contributions to political parties).  Since the bakery part of SNA is not
tax-exempt, could St. Andrews contribute to a political party/candidate
through the bakery (something similar to money laundering)?  I realize that
this may be be unethical/illegal, but it also seems far too tempting for
SNA.

http://www.fsr.net
>                              mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,