[Vision2020] CLINTON SAYS BUSH MISTAKE UNDERSTANDABLE

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:32:41 -0700

While I did not like Clinton as a person, or shall I say his lack of being
one, I would gladly have Clinton again over this war mongering,
environmentially damaging, lying, murdering, economy destroying president
that we have now. I don't care about campaign finance reform or adultry, or
anything else of that matter. I care about the welfare of people, the
environment, and the economy. That is about it. We are worse off then we
were 4 years ago, regardless of what we personally think about the
personalities of Clinton of Bush.

Donovan J Arnold