[Vision2020] CLINTON SAYS BUSH MISTAKE UNDERSTANDABLE

Bob Hoffmann escape@alt-escape.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:57:15 -0700

Clinton spent 8 years bombing Iraq.  He even wanted to escalate bombing to
divert attention from his sex scandals (Now that's an impeachable
offense).  He is a so-called centrist-Democrat--doesn't mind the use of
force internationally, as long as it's the U.S. doing it.
Bob