[Vision2020] US Workers Adapt: moving workforce to India, elsewhere

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:17:57 -0700

What the *&^%? Can somebody explain how someone can afford to buy the
products we make if they are only paid .75 cents an hour?

This is joke isn't it Ted?

Donovan J Arnold