[Vision2020] Death toll now reaches over 150 since war declared over

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:12:56 -0700

Mitch,
You bring up a very good point and something that should not be ignored. But
I will counter it with another argument.

The troops are not putting the guns to their own heads and pulling the
trigger, such is the case with cigarette smokers such as myself.

Donovan J Arnold