[Vision2020] Death toll now reaches over 150 since war declared over

Mitch Parks mitch@mochaoflove.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

How do you prioritize your concerns for America?

We have a much bigger enemy, which kills 1,200 people every day: cigarette
smoking.

Sure, this doesn't get much coverage on the evening news, but ~1,200
people will still die today.

I'm not saying I'm wholeheartedly(or even half) behind our actions in
Iraq, but a little perspective is important.

Mitch Parks
Moscow, ID