[Vision2020] Please Help our dying troops!

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:59:45 -0700

Don,

"You haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about, and
>obviously haven't thought through calling a man who wore his country's
>uniform for 20 years, and put his life on the line for you and those like
>you, such demeaning things."

Good for you! your right! I should NOT call the guy that molested my
neighbors kids for three years a hypocrite because he served 40 years in the
armed forced and was injured in Vietnam. You would like to invite him to
your house??

I should not call Oliver North a nonpatriot either despite the fact that he
helped fund a drug cartel that gunned down villages.

Nor should I call a guy who was injured in a training exercise an expatriot
for calling a guy who gets his legs blow off a wimp!

You are so shallow to twist my arguments around KAAG. I was not criticizing
Mr. Hansen for his service. I was criticizing him for his lack of compassion
to the men in uniform. IF YOU BOTHERED TO read my last post you would see
that I THANKED HIM FOR IT.

I am the one trying to get people to help the troops. And help the families
without fathers.

Instead you try to TWIST my argument into an attack on Mr. Hansen's service.
I have no quarelles with that. AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU

I would like to meet you in person Mr. Kaag, how damn DARE you accuse me of
that. I have spent my whole life supporting the military and their families.
And disabled people including veterans. Anybody in this town knows that.
Yeah, I will show you how much of a bleeding heart liberal I am! Come over
here you sorry, demented excuse for a life!

Donovan J Arnold