[Vision2020] Please Help our dying troops!

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:58:19 -0700

Deacon,

You raise some legitimate concerns. All of information on General Wesley
Clark can be found at www.DraftWesleyClark.com that you are asking. He more
than a General.
In terms of safety issues their are several. First, they are not the proper
resources for the troops to fight a guerilla warfare war. That is not what
they were told and trained for. Second, they are punished for expressing
their concerns. Third, they are told, "You are going on *), then they are
told, nope sorry you are staying longer. The unit that has suffered the
greatest number of loses has been told they would go home after Baghdad.
After Baghdad, they were told their unit will stay indefinitely.
But don't take my word for it. Go talk to some soldiers and their families.
I have two neighbors in my apartment complex with women who's husbands are
over there. I suggest you talk to them.

Thanks!

Donovan J Arnold