[Vision2020] Please Help are dying troops!

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:01:54 -0700

Community members,

Everyday our troops are being shot at, killed, while drinking sodas, buying
a candy bar at the store, or just going to the edge of a river to cool off.
Meanwhile, their wives, husbands, sons, daughters, moms, dads, friends, and
other family members ring their hands wondering who is going to be taken out
next. I got an email from somebody recently that was friends with a boy that
was shot and killed next to Baghdad University. He was from Florida, and not
much older than a boy.
Moral among are troops is at a record low as a buddy dies everyday and many
more are being badly wounded, with them having nobody to shoot at, no army
to fight, no enemy is defined. Bush has insulted our troops once before, by
challenging Iraqi troops to attack our troops and to "Bring it On!".
Now, as troops write letters home to their congress members, the Bush
Administration has been saying this is "untrue". A few troops have been
frustrated by the Bush administration blocking their needs and safety issues
from being addressed, a few troops voiced this concern on TV. As a result
they are being reprimanded for their actions.
I am appalled by this action and mistreatment of our troops. They are dying
and being ignored half way across the world.
I am asking you to do something about this. I don't care if you are a
Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, Green Party, Tax party, or
anything way left or right. What we all have in common is we are Americans,
and have a genuine belief in this country and the proper treatment of our
soldiers. Here is what I ask of all of you:

Please go to  www.DraftWesleyClark.com and write a letter to General Wesley
Clark. Clark is thinking of entering the race for the Presidency against
Bush. Clark is a war hero and opposes Bush on his treatment of the military
personal. Please ask him to enter this race and hold Bush accountable for
the treatment of our troops. This is not a partisan issue. It doesn't matter
if are for or against the war. We are all for the proper treatment of our
Troops that fight and die every day for this country.
Our troops deserve more than to be attacked and threatened by both Bush and
Saddam at the same time. Please help. Thank You!

Donovan J Arnold