[Vision2020] Europe's population implosion: Europe's populat ion is shrinking and greying-with grim consequences

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:09:57 -0700

Greetings Visionaires:

To me respect is not a "quid pro quo" thing.  "Respect me and I will respect
you" doesn't work and never will.  Respect is earned.

Tom Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas [mailto:dougwils@moscow.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 3:18 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Europe's population implosion: Europe's
population is shrinking and greying-with grim consequences

Dear visionaries,

Donovan hopes for "a day when all must respect all others to be respected
themselves."

And we all know how good the human race is at *that.* As we used to say in
the Navy, stand by for heavy rolls.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson

 List services made available by First Step Internet,