[Vision2020] FASCINATING ERROR MESSAGE!

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:54:07 -0700

Great!  I guess that there is far too much comical material ouit there in
the real world for the Google gurus to pass up.

For those of you who didn't see it, I posted it to my website at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/WMD.jpg

Tom Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Lohrmann [mailto:timlohr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 1:00 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] FASCINATING ERROR MESSAGE!

Visionaries,
Check this error message!!
  TL

The good folks at Google are being funny...try this
soon, before Google
fixes its site:
1) Go to Google.com
2) Type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass
destruction"
3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the
normal "Google
search" button
4) READ what appears to be a normal error message very
carefully