[Vision2020] Bait For Doug Wilson

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

--0-314422823-1058390405=:19700

Doug Wilson has not come out on this forum and in any way denied that he is:

1) an adulterer

2) a sexual predator

3) a follower of Satan

So, therefore, he admits it all by default.

I offer this thought about Doug Wilson:  Why did Doug Wilson direct some of his church members to pray against people who decided to leave his church?  Is that a Christian idea?  NO WAY.  As you folks on the forum can tell, all Doug Wilson's prayers and those of his cult followers against ME, have come to nothing, and never will.  The Native Americans used to live in the Palouse; this is their land; don't be fooled by a Doug Wilson, who would like you all to believe that there is no thing as spiritual justice.  The Doug Wilsons of this world are being overthrown by God, and we only see one such generic Doug Wilson here in Moscow.  But there are so many others, worldwide.  But mark my words: Moscow will be overturned, and the modern, "white" civilization that prevails here in the Palouse will be spiritually overthrown.

It is already taking place, and there's nothing nobody can do to stop it.

Signed,
Prophet on The Palouse
(Moscow)

--0-314422823-1058390405=:19700

<DIV>Doug Wilson has not come out on this forum and in any way denied that he is:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1) an adulterer</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2) a sexual predator</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>3) a follower of Satan</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So, therefore, he admits it all by default.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I offer this thought about Doug Wilson:&nbsp; Why did Doug Wilson direct some of his church members to pray against people who decided to leave his church?&nbsp; Is that a Christian idea?&nbsp; NO WAY.&nbsp; As you folks on the forum can tell, all Doug Wilson's prayers and those of his cult followers against ME, have come to nothing, and never will.&nbsp; The Native Americans used to live in the Palouse; this is their land; don't be fooled by a Doug Wilson, who would like you all to believe that there is no thing as spiritual justice.&nbsp; The Doug Wilsons of this world are being overthrown by God, and we only see one such generic Doug Wilson here in Moscow.&nbsp; But there are so many others, worldwide.&nbsp; But mark my words: Moscow will be overturned, and the modern, "white" civilization that prevails here in the Palouse will be spiritually overthrown.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is already taking place, and there's nothing nobody can do to stop it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Signed, </DIV>
<DIV>Prophet on The Palouse</DIV>
<DIV>(Moscow)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>