[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

Donavan,
   First of all you wrote:
   "When are you going to admit you were wrong for
supporting that war? When are you
going to admit we have a stupid president that is
going kill everyone if he has another four years as
president?"

  Well, Donovan, when are you going to stop assuming
and stereotyping?
   I don't support this Iraqi invasion nor do I now or
ever. I don't know if Bush is stupid, but I didn't
vote for him originally and I don't intend to now.
   But your responses are interesting. You immediately
assume that if someone questions the Democratic party
they are hard core Republicans. That's how the two
parties want you to think of courses. That's why these
two parties, which are in reality nothing but two
different conduits for cash from slightly different
groups of interests, refuse to allow any real
political dialogue by not allowing anyone but
themselves in the presidential debates and etc.

   I disagree totally with you that a president should
be allowed to get away with committing the crime of
perjury, but I suppose that's the level we've sunk to.
Even the chief law enforcement officer of the US
should be allowed to be a criminal. At least the
Arkansas State Bar saw fit to disbar the creep. And as
I mentioned the original reason I even mentioned the
sexual stuff was to illustrate the total lack of
principle at the national political level. Your
arguments show that this political justification of
almost anything has sunk even down to the Moscow, ID
level.
  Your sad swallowing whole the story about the
factory in the Sudan is just more evidence of your
apparent blind faith in whatever a Democrat says. Your
version has no evidence to back it up. Even the State
Dept. has admitted they made a mistake on that one.
And also you state that in Iraq they switch from one
kind of production to another rapidly.
So, are you saying you do believe there are or
probably have been dangerous weapons in Iraq, just
like Bush told us? Hmm...confusing.