[Vision2020] what westerberg and hansen overlook, i cannot

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2146311078-1058378697=:46509

well, carl and tom: if Christ Church were actually a benefit to this community, then we would have known about that facet of it long ago.  Christ Church is a cult.  they moved into the friendship square area to bug people even more (at least i stay away when people don't want to hear my stuff at a function like the forum picnic).

didn't you read the editorial in the paper about zume and how Christ Church is getting in people's faces in the downtown area? that wasn't my editorial.  so now there's eric's cafe at the mall, greenfield's coffee, bucer's and zume - the chamber of commerce is run by a Christ Church member, and NuArt Theater is all but Christ Church's.  oh yeah, and so is redhawk crossing on 6th street.  Christ Church has an agenda regarding being a prominent physical presence in town.  why don't they admit what they're up to?  i'll tell you why: because their pastor is anti-Mormon, anti-African American, anti-homosexual.  Christ Church is saved through the GRACE of Doug Wilson!  and that's what their sect of Satanism is all about.  all saved through pastor wilson.  don't continue turning your heads to the evil that comes out of Christ Church, New Saint Andrews, and every other feebly disguised educational-related or pseudo-Christian organization that is behind-the-scenes affiliated with dou!
 g wilson.
  any quick look in the local phone book will demonstrate that Christ Church is like an octopus in moscow, and tries to disguise that fact.  WHY?  because the motives are evil.

you tolerate doug wilson on this forum: i do not.  i'm telling you that this man is evil, and i will not change my mind, no matter what he contrives about me.

i express my opinions here in a virtual manner, but as has been expressed before in this town - Christ Church has plans to take over Moscow - and i for one, will continue to speak out about it.

again, i will stand up against the Satanic cult, called Christ Church of Moscow.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(moscow)

Thomas Hansen <tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu> wrote:
Mr. Stambler -

I have laughed at alot of your previous postings, but this one is clearly insulting.  Your ramblings are now aimed (with venom) toward specific V2020 subscribers for no other purpose than to show your absolute ignorance and lack of concern for human decency.

Realizing that you have every right to post your ill-conceived opinions on this forum, I am seriously considering my right to unsubscribe to what was at one time a very constructive resource in expanding my knowledge of this region and its people.