[Vision2020] i'm wondering

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:49:04 -0700

I concur with Tom on this.  It's reached the point that no matter who the
poster, or how innocent the posting, Mr. Stambler looks for a way to attack
the individual who generated the message.  Janesta Sullivan was merely
joining in on a relevant discussion, and noted the kind availability of the
restrooms in "the old GTE building."  Mr. Stambler has an obvious problem
with a certain faction in Moscow.  I'm not a member of that particular
subculture of our town, either, though I know and like people who are,
despite a few philosophical differences.  And if I need to use the restroom
at the Farmer's Market, I'm not overly concerned with the political or
religious leanings of the facilities.  I join Janesta in saying thanks.

                                               Carl Westberg Jr.