[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:30:15 -0700

Bill Clinton was a scoundrel of the first rank (in the world according to
Doug Wilson), and George W. Bush is a more decent individual (again,
according to Doug).  This administration is incredibly arrogant, secretive,
and, as represented by people like Donald Rumsfeld, downright mean-spirited.
  I'm quite sure that Bush treats the people close to him well.  However,
with those that question or disagree with him, he's downright dismissive.
These traits don't put him very high on my personal decent individual
ranking.

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.