[Vision2020] "Underemployment In The Palouse" - for Barbara Richardson

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

--0-826590169-1058300214=:27691

Barbara:

I heard your "professional" report regarding "underemployment" in the Palouse on one of the local radio stations.  Do you really think that you can fool these people here for very long?  When I studied macroeconomics, we went over several case studies from the Harvard Business School.  You know as well as I do that economics is simply an approximate science.  Then, why do you pretend like you're an authority on wage-related issues in the Palouse?

Again, I think that you're a phony.  I think that people like Emily Sly at the Women's Center at the University of Idaho will do a lot more with a lot less than you need just to "maintain."  Your Chamber of Commerce contacts can't help you now, either, because they are going down the tubes, along with Alturas and close friends of the corrupt Bob Hoover administration.  Make up your mind: Either be honest when you get the opportunity to speak on the radio, or please, just keep it to yourself!

All the best,
Douglas Stambler
(Moscow)

--0-826590169-1058300214=:27691

<DIV>Barbara: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I heard your "professional" report regarding "underemployment" in the Palouse on one of the local radio stations.&nbsp; Do you really think that you can fool these people here for very long?&nbsp; When I studied macroeconomics, we went over several case studies from the Harvard Business School.&nbsp; You know as well as I do that economics is simply an approximate science.&nbsp; Then, why do you pretend like you're an authority on wage-related issues in the Palouse?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Again, I think that you're a phony.&nbsp; I think that people like Emily Sly at the Women's Center at the University of Idaho will do a lot more with a lot less than you need just to "maintain."&nbsp; Your Chamber of Commerce contacts can't help you now, either, because they are going down the tubes, along with Alturas and close friends of the corrupt Bob Hoover administration.&nbsp; Make up your mind: Either be honest when you get the opportunity to speak on the radio, or please, just keep it to yourself!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All the best,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>