[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:14:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dale,
  I personally don't have a dog in that fight.

  I was mainly just making the point that the Demos
these guys have been praising on here don't make any
decisions on principle. Just like their hero Clinton,
the modern Demo leadership takes a poll before they
pick their tie in the morning.(I bet they literally do
on that one--you know, what color projects "strength"
and etc.) It's ALL the political bottom line and
nothing else

  Impeach or not impeach? I don't think it makes a
whole heckuva lot of difference if we have Bush or if
he were impeached, Cheney. And if Cheney died--who
then? Dennis Hastert? (I need to brush on the line of
succession don't I?)

   (Although now that I think about it maybe if Bush
WERE impeached it might conceivably lead to the
breakup of the GOP. That would be a positive. We DO
need to do away with the two party system and that'll
probably take one or both of the two majors breaking
up. I don't really care which one goes first.)

    TL