[Vision2020] uranium denial

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:41:29 GMT

To further illustrate King George's shotfalls, George might assist Liberia with
as many as 100 troops, a C130 transport and a couple Apache helicopters as
early as next week or so.

Here is a country that has no oil, is not powerful, and has nothing major to
offer us in return.  These simply are people fighting for their livelihoods.

Let them eat cake, right George?

> Is any one else disgusted by a President that lied to go to war? People
> died, lots of them, thousands of children were killed, not to mention all of
> our soldiers. Weapons inspectors were right. Bush lied about that too. No
> WMD. What the hell did all those people die for? Higher approval ratings for
> Bush? This makes Lewinsky look like a tic. How can articles of impeachment
> not be cast against this thing that calls itself  president?
>
> Donovan J
Arnold

           http://www.fsr.net/