[Vision2020] Cost of Government Day

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:00:56 +0000

Dale et. al.

To expect the information on the web site Dale gave from Americans For Tax
Reform to be accurate, unbiased and comprehensive in it's analysis of the
whole economic picture regarding income and taxation, is like expecting the
virtues of capitalism and the evils of taxation to be presented in an
unbiased, accurate and comprehensive manner at the following web site:

http://www.wsws.org

Ted

http://www.atr.org/pdffiles/2003cogd.pdf