[Vision2020] Cost of Government Day

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:05:57 -0700

Upon review of this file (http://www.atr.org/pdffiles/2003cogd.pdf),  I
discovered something very interesting.  The first chart reflects that the
"cost of government" increased under Republican administrations (Reagan,
Bush Sr., and Bush Jr.) and decreased (drastically) under Democratic
administrations (Carter and Clinton).

Can I put you down for a contribution to the Democratic Party, Mr. Courtney?