[Vision2020] Heaven and hell in the Bible

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:25:19 -0700

Nieuwsma wrote:
> Dear Visionaries:
>      I had thought that it was commonly understood courtesy to keep
> off-list conversations off-list. Am I mistaken? Is this something
> acceptable on Vision2020?

Nielsen responded:

> RALPH NIELSEN (July 12)
> 	This conversation began in a public forum, so I think
> it is perfectly acceptable to continue it in public.

Mr. Nielsen, it is considered the height of bad netiquette to forward
private posts to a public forum without the originator's permission to do
so.

be glad that Vision2020 *isn't* a moderated forum. In every moderated forum
I've been a member of, it is immediate expulsion for posting private
messages to public forums.

Must be a Moscow-thing, or a UI-thing.

Best,
Dale Courtney