[Vision2020] Video games

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:20:55 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

I agree with you, Mr. Moffett, concerning violence in film and on
television.

In Europe (particularly Germany), violence on television is very much
controlled, and they (Germany) are fairly liberal when it comes to exposing
the human body on television.

Concerning Arnold Schwarzenegger - He has been active in California politics
for quite some time now.  Next year may be his best chance to move to
Sacramento, especially considering that there is currently a major movement
in California to recall Governor Davis.  My parents (both in their 80's)
have voted solid Republican for as long as I can remember.  In the absence
of a favorable Reublican front-runner in the 2004 Gubernatorial race, they
may vote for Arnold.

Shocker of shockers!!  My folks (who have made sizable contributions to the
Republican Party since 1972) have also expressed that unless another
Republican replaces George in the 2004 Presidential election, they may vote
Democratic.  These are the same parents of mine that think Ronald Reagan was
the finest President in American history.

Just some thoughts,