[Vision2020] EEK!

David Camden-Britton davidcb@acm.org
Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:02:51 -0700

I made a terrible gaffe in my Harry Potter e-mail.&nbsp; Forget all
mention of That Other Bookstore.&nbsp; We've got a great one right here,
Bookpeople. Bob Greene was kind enough to point out that they have Harry
Potter in English, Russian, Spanish and French, with a Latin version
coming out soon.&nbsp; Also, they have the Unofficial guide I
mentioned.<br><br>
So, many apologies to the fine folks at Bookpeople for diverting people's
attention from their business. It wasn't very community-oriented of
me.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
davidcb@acm.org</font> </body>