[Vision2020] reponse to dale courtney, and for jim wilson

Community Christian Ministries ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:01:43 -0700 (PDT)

dale:

1.  have you ever seen the movie jackass?  it's all
about how stupid people can be when they're trying to
make a fool out of someone else.  and for the
umpteenth time, you know well enough that i am fully
capable of getting people to laugh at me through my
own actions.  so, butt out of my life, and try an
honest career for a change, like farming, or community
organizing.  i hardly think that your current 9 to 5
job counts as anything more than paper-pushing.  (in
other words, why not stick a lit firecracker down your
pants?)

2. jim wilson's Community Christian Ministries is a
joke.  unflatteringly known as the "Christian Mafia,"
the Wilson family has pretended to help others for
over a generation.  now, the tide has turned, and with
the public downfall of doug wilson and his Satanic
church, something needs to be done to replace the
current incarnation of CCM, so ineptly led at this
point by doug wilson's memory-challenged, aged father,
jim.  so, i've started my own organization with the
same name, and that's that.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(wherever his ISP leads him)