[Vision2020] response to ben twigg

Community Christian Ministries ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 10:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

ben:

1) i e-mailed you prior to sending the nathan alford
letter, trying to find out if YOU were hiding behind a
false name.  as there was no response, i used the
name, too, with the intention of demonstrating bill
london's rule that you don't hide behind false names
on the forum.  now that your name is authenticated, i
will not use that name again.

2) i have started my own organization in
moscow/pullman, called Community Chrisian Ministries.
i don't think that jim wilson has any legal rights to
the name that i have heard of, so i have decided to
start a new organization that actually helps people
instead of preaches to them

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(currently in Minneapolis)