[Vision2020] 25 million dollar reward

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:26:08 -0700

Carl:

Actually, this might work, given the general level of loyalty and
morality in the Fertile Crescent.  Go back and read Kipling's "Ballad
of Boh Da Thone"!  The British, according to Rudyard, had much the same
problem with a bandit chieftan in the NWF during the Raj, and it was
solved handily with a reward.   In Iraq his own mother would probably
turn him in for $25m, and throw in Uday and Sanjay as freebies!

Regards,

Don