[Vision2020] Mr. Stambler's latest exploits

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:04:42 -0700

I've tried to stick to an "it's best to ignore Doug Stambler's postings than
respond to them" approach.  But his two postings this morning, in a curious
way, dovetail.  John Harrell and I are at loggerheads on just about any
topic ever discussed on this listserve.  But the personal attack this
morning is totally unwarranted and completely out of bounds, just as Mr.
Stambler's atrocious comments about Doug Wilson, with whom I have had
occasional, uh, disagreements also.  As for Miss Byington, if she is guilty
of anything, it's innocent idealism.  She feels the potluck dinner could,
just possibly, bring the disparate factions that write to Vision 2020
together in a common physical area.  And from this, I believe Miss Byington
thinks that maybe, just maybe, people with opposing viewpoints could learn
to be friendly, if not friends, with others.  A laudable idea.

                                          Carl Westberg Jr.