[Vision2020] Religious Diversity Education

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:13:40 -0700

<P>Really Dale,</P>
<P>Dale wrote, "I think I'm done conversing with you" </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>When did you actually start conversing with me, you never even answered one question I asked? This has to be done to be qualified as "conversing".</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I am like so bummed that a guy can't answer a simple question posed by four people is done with me.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I already admitted that I took what you said out of context, but you are also unclear on your meaning,&nbsp;clearly you did not know the meaning, historical context, or proper usage of "E Pluribus Unum" based on your improper usage of it in a sentence, what am I suppose to think, Mr. Hansen, an educated man, was confused as well. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Yet you, at the same time, don't have the nerve or dignity as a man to admit that you took what I said five times out of context. I made a mistake, and will apologize for it. Do you have courage to do the same Dale? I think not.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>But perhaps, now that others are asking you the same question&nbsp;as I was about false claims and accusation you make on MSD, you will find new ways to dodge the question.&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>But every time you post something about MSD, I will follow your post with questions on Vision2020 to ask you to show you are misleading.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Perhaps you would find me less aggressive and temperamental toward you if you showed some courtesy and respect of backing your attacks on the Faculty, Staff, students, and parents of MSD. You want everyone to apologize repeatedly to you about mistaking your statements, yet you do not care one iota about the feelings and correct representation of Students, Faculty, and Staff working&nbsp;very hard to improve this community. That is unfair to them. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>You would actually find that I am a nice guy in person, but I show no respect for people that attack teachers without evidence, that is my family you are talking about buddy!</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Take Care,</P>