[Vision2020] Religious Diversity Education

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:23:23 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0112_01C34006.3D3CEBD0

Donovan,

Sigh. You really are a work. I have a feeling you only see what you want =
to see.=20

See my posts:=20
  a.. http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-June/002890.html
  b.. http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-June/002909.html
It was you who attributed that incorrect quote to me =
(http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-June/002905.html), but =
I never said "E Pluribus Unum" means "In God We Trust". You attributed =
that (incorrectly) to me.=20

I think I'm done conversing with you. You have hit the point where you =
are removing everything I say from context and then attributing things =
to me that I never said. That's the sign of frustration at losing an =
argument.=20

So I'm done with you.=20

Dale
  ----- Original Message -----=20