[Vision2020] Auntie Establishment charges John Harrell with citing old white racists

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:30:56 -0700

Concerning the Free Arkansas Web and its affiliation with the League of the
South, I visited the Southern Poverty Law Center's website and after a
couple searches regarding "League of the South", I came up with:

http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/group.jsp?map_data_type_id=10

At minimum, Free Arkansas is a white separatist group and extremely racist,
not exactly the type of people I would want as a neighbor.  How about you,
Mr. Harrell?

Take care,

Tom Hansen