[Vision2020] A Philosophical Gift from the Southern League

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:24:03 EDT

--part1_a8.1f4d7eec.2c337213_boundary

Dear Visionaries,
I can hardly believe that John Harrell, is referencing and citing crap from
the Arkansas League of the South website.  That's worse than plagiarism in my
book. We know about the League of the South - its been dealt with before in
this forum.  We know that one of Doug Wilson's closest friends (by his own
admission) is Steve Wilkins.  Wilkins, a preacher, and untrained historian, is a
founding father and current Board member of the main headquarters of the League
of the South.
It's a shame that Wilkins' pernicious influence appears to have spread to
Moscow.  A shame, but not surprising, since he is a regular visitor and speaker
at Christ Church and its auxiliary businesses.  I'll just borrow a quick phrase
from that book that gets pounded so regularly on Vision 20/20......"Therefore
by their fruits ye will know them."
Matthew:6:20 (I was taught to cite my references)
Best,
Rose Huskey

--part1_a8.1f4d7eec.2c337213_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries,<BR>
I can hardly believe that John Harrell, is referencing and citing crap from=20=
the Arkansas League of the South website.&nbsp; That's worse than plagiarism=
 in my book. We know about the League of the South - its been dealt with bef=
ore in this forum.&nbsp; We know that one of Doug Wilson's closest friends (=
by his own admission) is Steve Wilkins.&nbsp; Wilkins, a preacher, and untra=
ined historian, is a founding father and current Board member of the main he=
adquarters of the League of the South.&nbsp; <BR>
It's a shame that Wilkins' pernicious influence appears to have spread to Mo=
scow.&nbsp; A shame, but not surprising, since he is a regular visitor and s=
peaker at Christ Church and its auxiliary businesses.&nbsp; I'll just borrow=
 a quick phrase from that book that gets pounded so regularly on Vision 20/2=
0......"Therefore by their fruits ye will know them."<BR>
Matthew:6:20 (I was taught to cite my references)<BR>
Best,<BR>
Rose Huskey<BR>
<BR>
<BR>