[Vision2020] Melynda Huskey Charges John Harrell Falsely With Plagrism

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

LOL

Still thinking the worst in everyone, are we?

I pulled the quotes off of another bulletin board.

I guess I dont google as good as Melynda to see if there exists a website
from where they may have come from. And so what anyway. If I had found that
website, I would given the link, because I really don't care who first
compiled them. So actually Melynda did me a service.

Since Melynda is the google expert, lets appoint her the "google search
meister." This way, we can rely on her to find all the appropriate references
and footnotes, just like an editor. Cool! We found a new job for you
google search meister Melynda.

Cheers!
John Harrell