[Vision2020] Melynda Huskey Charges John Harrell Falsely With Plagrism

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1832356531-1057014594=:66854

I have never seen that website.

Why do you instantly think the worst in people?

Also, the only quote I see there is the one regarding Adolf Hitler, maybe your Google
didn't work correctly. You should check before you falsely charge someone.

Cheers!
John Harrell

Melynda Huskey <melyndah@wsu.edu> wrote:
I hesitate to weigh in, lest anyone think Rose can't manage her own fights
(although a moment's reflection reassures me on that point . . .), but I
think it's worth noting that the entire article from which John Harrell
quotes (without attribution) can be found at

http://www.restoringamerica.org/archive/larson/future_of_2nd_amend.html

with many more references to wicked people taking over children's minds,
but without any references to plagiarism.

Melynda Huskey

--0-1832356531-1057014594=:66854

<DIV>I have never seen that website. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Why do you instantly think the worst in people?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also, the only quote I see there is the one regarding Adolf Hitler, maybe your Google </DIV>
<DIV>didn't work correctly. You should check before you falsely charge someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers!</DIV>
<DIV>John Harrell</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>Melynda Huskey &lt;melyndah@wsu.edu&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">I hesitate to weigh in, lest anyone think Rose can't manage her own fights <BR>(although a moment's reflection reassures me on that point . . .), but I <BR>think it's worth noting that the entire article from which John Harrell <BR>quotes (without attribution) can be found at<BR><BR>http://www.restoringamerica.org/archive/larson/future_of_2nd_amend.html<BR><BR>with many more references to wicked people taking over children's minds, <BR>but without any references to plagiarism.<BR><BR>Melynda Huskey <BR><BR>_____________________________________________________<BR>List services made available by First Step Internet, <BR>serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994. <BR>http://www.fsr.net <BR>mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com<BR>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1832356531-1057014594=:66854--