[Vision2020] Free Speech and Crazy Bush

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:55:49 -0800

The Turks (and to some extent, the Iranians) would not be thrilled with
armed-to-the-teeth, independence-minded Kurds on their doorstep. We have to
make sure our actions don't come back to bite us, eg., arming the Afgan
Mujahideen against the Russians, Sadaam against Iran.

Ron Force	      	  rforce@moscow.com
Moscow Idaho USA