[Vision2020] Fair taxation.

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:29:06 GMT

And could you possibly even think of imagining the potential revenue Idaho
could realize by taxing legalized marijuana?  The best way to control something
is to legalize it.  Place the same government controls on legalized marijuana
as there curently is on alcohol.

The argument that 95% of those currently addicted to heroin got started on
marijuana is bogus.  I would be more concerned about those 5% that started with
heroin.

Curiosity question:  What is the average age of our state legislature, the US
House of Reps, and the US Senate?

Tom Hansen
Moscow

           http://www.fsr.net/